The selected location is:
( 43°, 5', 45.2" N; 70°, 43', 23.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 359770 , 4772905
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.7231, 43.0959; 0 m
The state and county are Maine: York County 23031
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Eagle Point; Maine: York Co.
-70.7231, 43.0959 at a distance of 2 m
- Imhoff Tank; Maine: York Co.
-70.7264, 43.0965 at a distance of 276 m
- Mill Cove; Maine: York Co.
-70.7276, 43.0962 at a distance of 368 m
- Hutchins Creek mouth; Maine: York Co.
-70.7164, 43.0973 at a distance of 567 m
- Admiralty Village; Maine: York Co.
-70.7298, 43.0926 at a distance of 658 m
- Shepherds Hill Cove; Maine: York Co.
-70.7306, 43.0987 at a distance of 684 m
- Hill Creek mouth; Maine: York Co.
-70.7248, 43.1026 at a distance of 756 m
- Kittery, Town of; Maine: York Co.
-70.7139, 43.1012 at a distance of 952 m
- Crocketts Brook mouth; Maine: York Co.
-70.7126, 43.0915 at a distance of 986 m
- Briggs Corner; Maine: York Co.
-70.7120, 43.1007 at a distance of 1049 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Isles of Shoals OE N
||Hampton OE E
||Isles of Shoals (digital)
This was request number 137555889