The selected location is:
( 43°, 14', 37.3" N; 70°, 44', 39.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 358395 , 4789354
The elevation is 30 m ( 98 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.7442, 43.2437; 30 m
The state and county are Maine: York County 23031
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Knights Brook mouth; Maine: York Co.
-70.7442, 43.2437 at a distance of 2 m
- South Berwick, Town of; Maine: York Co.
-70.7453, 43.2423 at a distance of 180 m
- Hoopers Brook mouth; Maine: York Co.
-70.7412, 43.2420 at a distance of 310 m
- Whites Marsh Brook mouth; Maine: York Co.
-70.7478, 43.2420 at a distance of 348 m
- Dorrs Bridge; Maine: York Co.
-70.7478, 43.2415 at a distance of 382 m
- Warren Hill; Maine: York Co.
-70.7409, 43.2398 at a distance of 511 m
- Warren Brook mouth; Maine: York Co.
-70.7389, 43.2354 at a distance of 1019 m
- Sands, The; Maine: York Co.
-70.7448, 43.2562 at a distance of 1388 m
- Emerys Bridge; Maine: York Co.
-70.7270, 43.2465 at a distance of 1431 m
- Bickel Mountain; Maine: York Co.
-70.7298, 43.2334 at a distance of 1637 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Isles of Shoals OE N
This was request number 145693566