The selected location is:
( 44°, 25', 7.3" N; 70°, 45', 56.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 359443 , 4919895
The elevation is 213 m ( 699 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.7656, 44.4187; 213 m
The state and county are Maine: Oxford County 23017
The HUC is Lower Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bethel, Town of; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.7656, 44.4187 at a distance of 4 m
- Telstar Regional High School; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.7656, 44.4193 at a distance of 63 m
- Our Lady of the Snows Church; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.7667, 44.4173 at a distance of 182 m
- Chandler Brook mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.7517, 44.4170 at a distance of 1123 m
- Kendall Brook mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.7809, 44.4115 at a distance of 1461 m
- Alder River mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.7862, 44.4145 at a distance of 1707 m
- Hastings Island; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.7889, 44.4165 at a distance of 1873 m
- Crescent Park School; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.7845, 44.4037 at a distance of 2250 m
- Bisbee School; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.7876, 44.4059 at a distance of 2260 m
- South Bethel Cemetery; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.7359, 44.4162 at a distance of 2382 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Old Speck Mountain
This was request number 145859270