The selected location is:
( 43°, 5', 32.3" N; 70°, 46', 21.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 355733 , 4772589
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.5
The aspect direction is: 90.0
The local roughness is: 1.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.7726, 43.0923; 0 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Atlantic Heights; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7726, 43.0923 at a distance of 1 m
- Spinney Creek mouth; Maine: York Co.
-70.7673, 43.0943 at a distance of 485 m
- Christian Shore; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7701, 43.0865 at a distance of 677 m
- Freemans Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7664, 43.0870 at a distance of 777 m
- Wentworth Acres; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7839, 43.0893 at a distance of 979 m
- Bersum Gardens; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7701, 43.0832 at a distance of 1033 m
- Maine-New Hampshire Bridge; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7609, 43.0859 at a distance of 1190 m
- Maine New Hampshire Bridge; Maine: York Co.
-70.7603, 43.0865 at a distance of 1192 m
- Oak Terrace; Maine: York Co.
-70.7578, 43.0893 at a distance of 1251 m
- Dame School; Maine: York Co.
-70.7773, 43.1034 at a distance of 1290 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 151079369