The selected location is:
( 42°, 58', 4.4" N; 70°, 46', 28.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 355287 , 4758778
The elevation is 2 m ( 7 ft )
The gradient is: 0.7
The aspect direction is: 358.0
The local roughness is: 0.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.7745, 42.9679; 2 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Philbrick Pond; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7745, 42.9679 at a distance of 1 m
- Chapel Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7723, 42.9659 at a distance of 286 m
- Fox Hill Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7703, 42.9645 at a distance of 511 m
- Bass Beach; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7689, 42.9718 at a distance of 629 m
- Saint Francis College; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7734, 42.9751 at a distance of 804 m
- Chapel Brook head;
-70.7853, 42.9632 at a distance of 1024 m
- Little Boars Head; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7762, 42.9582 at a distance of 1087 m
- Rye Beach; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7656, 42.9768 at a distance of 1226 m
- Rye Ledge; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7598, 42.9718 at a distance of 1275 m
- Bailey Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7653, 42.9782 at a distance of 1368 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 160590008