The selected location is:
( 42°, 57', 1.4" N; 70°, 46', 38.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 355017 , 4756839
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.7773, 42.9504; 0 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Godfreys Ledge; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7773, 42.9504 at a distance of 1 m
- Little River mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7864, 42.9537 at a distance of 828 m
- Little Boars Head; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7762, 42.9582 at a distance of 870 m
- Little River Swamp; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7856, 42.9570 at a distance of 998 m
- Plaice Cove; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7887, 42.9470 at a distance of 1004 m
- Garland Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7864, 42.9584 at a distance of 1158 m
- Smith Colony; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7948, 42.9484 at a distance of 1446 m
- Chapel Brook head;
-70.7853, 42.9632 at a distance of 1564 m
- Fox Hill Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7703, 42.9645 at a distance of 1667 m
- Chapel Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7723, 42.9659 at a distance of 1769 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 154117992