The selected location is:
( 43°, 3', 25.2" N; 70°, 46', 47.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 355064 , 4768682
The elevation is 16 m ( 52 ft )
The gradient is: 0.5
The aspect direction is: 355.5
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.7798, 43.0570; 16 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Portsmouth Plains; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7798, 43.0570 at a distance of 1 m
- Portsmouth, City of; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7814, 43.0570 at a distance of 130 m
- Calvary Cemetery; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7870, 43.0562 at a distance of 593 m
- Saint Marys Cemetery; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7898, 43.0576 at a distance of 817 m
- Elwyn Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7792, 43.0495 at a distance of 836 m
- WCQL-AM (Portsmouth); New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7853, 43.0634 at a distance of 839 m
- Temple Israel Cemetery; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7826, 43.0487 at a distance of 951 m
- WHEB-FM (Portsmouth); New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7687, 43.0515 at a distance of 1092 m
- Sagamore Creek head;
-70.7881, 43.0490 at a distance of 1117 m
- Meadowbrook; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7778, 43.0687 at a distance of 1309 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 145963644