The selected location is:
( 42°, 56', 49.2" N; 70°, 47', 19.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 354079 , 4756481
The elevation is 0 m ( 1 ft )
The gradient is: 1.3
The aspect direction is: 314.3
The local roughness is: 0.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.7887, 42.9470; 0 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Plaice Cove; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7887, 42.9470 at a distance of 1 m
- Smith Colony; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7948, 42.9484 at a distance of 522 m
- Little River mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7864, 42.9537 at a distance of 767 m
- Godfreys Ledge; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7773, 42.9504 at a distance of 1004 m
- Little River Swamp; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7856, 42.9570 at a distance of 1139 m
- Garland Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7864, 42.9584 at a distance of 1280 m
- Old Millpond; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8034, 42.9426 at a distance of 1296 m
- Nilus Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8045, 42.9434 at a distance of 1350 m
- Lamprey Pond; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8048, 42.9523 at a distance of 1439 m
- Garland Brook head;
-70.8014, 42.9568 at a distance of 1503 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 160511827