The selected location is:
( 42°, 56', 54.2" N; 70°, 47', 41.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 353585 , 4756647
The elevation is 6 m ( 19 ft )
The gradient is: 0.8
The aspect direction is: 312.9
The local roughness is: 0.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.7948, 42.9484; 6 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Smith Colony; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7948, 42.9484 at a distance of 1 m
- Plaice Cove; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7887, 42.9470 at a distance of 522 m
- Little River mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7864, 42.9537 at a distance of 903 m
- Lamprey Pond; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8048, 42.9523 at a distance of 923 m
- Old Millpond; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8034, 42.9426 at a distance of 953 m
- Nilus Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8045, 42.9434 at a distance of 967 m
- Garland Brook head;
-70.8014, 42.9568 at a distance of 1077 m
- Little River Swamp; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7856, 42.9570 at a distance of 1215 m
- Garland Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7864, 42.9584 at a distance of 1305 m
- Meadow Pond; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8009, 42.9362 at a distance of 1444 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 145693616