The selected location is:
( 42°, 55', 13.4" N; 70°, 47', 57.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 353159 , 4753546
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.7992, 42.9204; 0 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(more typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Great Boars Head; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7992, 42.9204 at a distance of 1 m
- Eel Ditch; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8037, 42.9215 at a distance of 386 m
- Rocky Meadow Brook head;
-70.8084, 42.9132 at a distance of 1097 m
- The Plantation; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8062, 42.9293 at a distance of 1141 m
- Tide Mill Creek head;
-70.8028, 42.9304 at a distance of 1148 m
- Hampton Beach State Park; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7981, 42.9320 at a distance of 1291 m
- North Beach; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7984, 42.9340 at a distance of 1511 m
- Meadow Pond; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8009, 42.9362 at a distance of 1760 m
- Hampton Beach; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8120, 42.9073 at a distance of 1792 m
- Eastman Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8217, 42.9168 at a distance of 1880 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 151077424