The selected location is:
( 42°, 55', 17.4" N; 70°, 48', 13.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 352794 , 4753676
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8037, 42.9215; 0 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(more typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Eel Ditch; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8037, 42.9215 at a distance of 1 m
- Great Boars Head; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7992, 42.9204 at a distance of 388 m
- The Plantation; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8062, 42.9293 at a distance of 889 m
- Tide Mill Creek head;
-70.8028, 42.9304 at a distance of 991 m
- Rocky Meadow Brook head;
-70.8084, 42.9132 at a distance of 999 m
- Hampton Beach State Park; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7981, 42.9320 at a distance of 1252 m
- North Beach; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7984, 42.9340 at a distance of 1454 m
- Eastman Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8217, 42.9168 at a distance of 1559 m
- Meadow Pond; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8009, 42.9362 at a distance of 1648 m
- Hampton Beach; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8120, 42.9073 at a distance of 1718 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 160318472