The selected location is:
( 42°, 56', 36.2" N; 70°, 48', 16.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 352782 , 4756109
The elevation is 12 m ( 38 ft )
The gradient is: 1.6
The aspect direction is: 323.3
The local roughness is: 1.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8045, 42.9434; 12 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Nilus Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8045, 42.9434 at a distance of 1 m
- Old Millpond; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8034, 42.9426 at a distance of 127 m
- Meadow Pond; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8009, 42.9362 at a distance of 853 m
- Smith Colony; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7948, 42.9484 at a distance of 966 m
- Lamprey Pond; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8048, 42.9523 at a distance of 988 m
- North Beach; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7984, 42.9340 at a distance of 1158 m
- Plaice Cove; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7887, 42.9470 at a distance of 1350 m
- The Five Corners; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8195, 42.9382 at a distance of 1354 m
- Hampton Beach State Park; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7981, 42.9320 at a distance of 1371 m
- Tide Mill Creek head;
-70.8028, 42.9304 at a distance of 1452 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 160615683