The selected location is:
( 42°, 57', 8.3" N; 70°, 48', 17.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 352778 , 4757098
The elevation is 13 m ( 42 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 1.4
The local roughness is: 0.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8048, 42.9523; 13 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lamprey Pond; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8048, 42.9523 at a distance of 1 m
- Garland Brook head;
-70.8014, 42.9568 at a distance of 571 m
- Smith Colony; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7948, 42.9484 at a distance of 925 m
- Nilus Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8045, 42.9434 at a distance of 990 m
- Old Millpond; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8034, 42.9426 at a distance of 1085 m
- Little River Church; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8006, 42.9643 at a distance of 1375 m
- Plaice Cove; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7887, 42.9470 at a distance of 1441 m
- Little River mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7864, 42.9537 at a distance of 1510 m
- Oliver Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8009, 42.9657 at a distance of 1521 m
- Hampton Waterworks; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8228, 42.9587 at a distance of 1631 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 137259361