The selected location is:
( 42°, 55', 45.5" N; 70°, 48', 22.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 352609 , 4754546
The elevation is 4 m ( 11 ft )
The gradient is: 1.6
The aspect direction is: 322.7
The local roughness is: 0.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8062, 42.9293; 4 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(more typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- The Plantation; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8062, 42.9293 at a distance of 1 m
- Tide Mill Creek head;
-70.8028, 42.9304 at a distance of 303 m
- Hampton Beach State Park; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7981, 42.9320 at a distance of 726 m
- North Beach; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7984, 42.9340 at a distance of 823 m
- Meadow Pond; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8009, 42.9362 at a distance of 880 m
- Eel Ditch; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8037, 42.9215 at a distance of 891 m
- Great Boars Head; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7992, 42.9204 at a distance of 1143 m
- The Five Corners; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8195, 42.9382 at a distance of 1468 m
- Old Millpond; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8034, 42.9426 at a distance of 1494 m
- Nilus Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8045, 42.9434 at a distance of 1572 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 152651806