The selected location is:
( 42°, 54', 26.3" N; 70°, 48', 43.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 352083 , 4752113
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8120, 42.9073; 0 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(more typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Hampton Beach; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8120, 42.9073 at a distance of 1 m
- Rocky Meadow Brook head;
-70.8084, 42.9132 at a distance of 718 m
- The Willows; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8242, 42.9115 at a distance of 1100 m
- Hampton River mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8209, 42.8995 at a distance of 1132 m
- Locke Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8176, 42.8976 at a distance of 1171 m
- Tide Mill Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8273, 42.9109 at a distance of 1311 m
- Eastman Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8217, 42.9168 at a distance of 1319 m
- Hampton Harbor Inlet; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8123, 42.8943 at a distance of 1445 m
- Eastman Slough; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8295, 42.9020 at a distance of 1546 m
- Hampton Harbor; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8242, 42.8954 at a distance of 1656 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 152610724