The selected location is:
( 43°, 6', 56.2" N; 70°, 48', 56.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 352290 , 4775252
The elevation is 1 m ( 3 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8156, 43.1156; 1 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Pickering Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8156, 43.1157 at a distance of 10 m
- Newington Station; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8214, 43.1123 at a distance of 598 m
- General Sullivan Bridge; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8264, 43.1176 at a distance of 906 m
- Adlington Creek mouth; Maine: York Co.
-70.8048, 43.1215 at a distance of 1096 m
- Rollins Farm; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8067, 43.1082 at a distance of 1097 m
- Frankfort Island; Maine: York Co.
-70.8014, 43.1143 at a distance of 1165 m
- Hilton State Park (historical); New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8292, 43.1209 at a distance of 1253 m
- Crams Corner; Maine: York Co.
-70.8098, 43.1268 at a distance of 1330 m
- Mast Cove; Maine: York Co.
-70.7992, 43.1173 at a distance of 1348 m
- Adlington Hill; Maine: York Co.
-70.7987, 43.1218 at a distance of 1538 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 145601037