The selected location is:
( 42°, 52', 51.2" N; 70°, 49', 12.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 351359 , 4749196
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8201, 42.8809; 0 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(more typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Sands, The; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8201, 42.8809 at a distance of 1 m
- Riverside; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8234, 42.8826 at a distance of 328 m
- Seabrook Beach; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8156, 42.8868 at a distance of 751 m
- Mills Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8253, 42.8873 at a distance of 827 m
- Round Rock; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8115, 42.8768 at a distance of 838 m
- Majors Rock; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8212, 42.8729 at a distance of 894 m
- Thomas Rock; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8123, 42.8879 at a distance of 1005 m
- Salisbury Beach; Massachusetts: Essex Co.
-70.8162, 42.8723 at a distance of 1008 m
- Blackwater River mouth; Massachusetts: Essex Co.
-70.8273, 42.8890 at a distance of 1074 m
- Lower Gills Rock; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8287, 42.8890 at a distance of 1141 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 154248977