The selected location is:
( 42°, 53', 58.2" N; 70°, 49', 15.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 351338 , 4751263
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8209, 42.8995; 0 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(more typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Hampton River mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8209, 42.8995 at a distance of 1 m
- Locke Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8176, 42.8976 at a distance of 343 m
- Hampton Harbor; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8242, 42.8954 at a distance of 530 m
- Commons Island; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8287, 42.8959 at a distance of 753 m
- Eastman Slough; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8295, 42.9020 at a distance of 755 m
- Blackwater River mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8242, 42.8918 at a distance of 898 m
- Hampton Harbor Inlet; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8123, 42.8943 at a distance of 911 m
- Browns River mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8331, 42.8959 at a distance of 1074 m
- Beckmans Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8115, 42.8923 at a distance of 1110 m
- Bound Rock; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8139, 42.8909 at a distance of 1114 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 160569583