The selected location is:
( 43°, 6', 44.3" N; 70°, 49', 17.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 351809 , 4774896
The elevation is 5 m ( 17 ft )
The gradient is: 2.0
The aspect direction is: 91.0
The local roughness is: 1.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8214, 43.1123; 5 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Newington Station; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8214, 43.1123 at a distance of 1 m
- Pickering Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8156, 43.1157 at a distance of 604 m
- General Sullivan Bridge; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8264, 43.1176 at a distance of 714 m
- Hilton State Park (historical); New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8292, 43.1209 at a distance of 1146 m
- Rollins Farm; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8067, 43.1082 at a distance of 1281 m
- Wentworth Terrace; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8312, 43.1240 at a distance of 1524 m
- Knight Hill; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8401, 43.1076 at a distance of 1610 m
- Frankfort Island; Maine: York Co.
-70.8014, 43.1143 at a distance of 1643 m
- Newington; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8337, 43.1001 at a distance of 1686 m
- Adlington Creek mouth; Maine: York Co.
-70.8048, 43.1215 at a distance of 1694 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 151593234