The selected location is:
( 43°, 13', 55.2" N; 70°, 49', 30.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 351798 , 4788195
The elevation is 30 m ( 98 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8251, 43.2320; 30 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Strafford County 33017
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Town School; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8251, 43.2320 at a distance of 2 m
- Rollinsford; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8203, 43.2362 at a distance of 607 m
- Saint Marys School; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8217, 43.2382 at a distance of 741 m
- Driscoll Brook mouth; Maine: York Co.
-70.8164, 43.2354 at a distance of 800 m
- Saint Patricks Cemetery; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8351, 43.2282 at a distance of 916 m
- Saint Michaels Cemetery; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8345, 43.2270 at a distance of 945 m
- New Town Cemetery; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8373, 43.2284 at a distance of 1069 m
- Cummings; Maine: York Co.
-70.8164, 43.2398 at a distance of 1117 m
- Sligo Brook head;
-70.8314, 43.2220 at a distance of 1225 m
- Old Town Cemetery; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8398, 43.2290 at a distance of 1240 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 154074169