The selected location is:
( 43°, 11', 31.2" N; 70°, 49', 31.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 351685 , 4783754
The elevation is 0 m ( 1 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 303.3
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8253, 43.1920; 0 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Strafford County 33017
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Garvin Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8253, 43.1920 at a distance of 2 m
- Eliot Bridge; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8262, 43.1907 at a distance of 164 m
- Quamphegan Brook mouth; Maine: York Co.
-70.8253, 43.1873 at a distance of 524 m
- Shoreys Brook mouth; Maine: York Co.
-70.8228, 43.1809 at a distance of 1251 m
- Fresh Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8392, 43.1868 at a distance of 1270 m
- Piscataqua River head;
-70.8253, 43.1762 at a distance of 1757 m
- Salmon Falls River mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8256, 43.1762 at a distance of 1757 m
- Cocheco River mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8256, 43.1759 at a distance of 1791 m
- Sligo Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8220, 43.2084 at a distance of 1840 m
- Lower Narrows; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8487, 43.1915 at a distance of 1903 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 145624111