The selected location is:
( 42°, 54', 39.2" N; 70°, 49', 38.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 350843 , 4752540
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8273, 42.9109; 0 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(more typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Tide Mill Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8273, 42.9109 at a distance of 1 m
- The Willows; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8242, 42.9115 at a distance of 262 m
- Blind Creek; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8303, 42.9154 at a distance of 556 m
- Eastman Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8217, 42.9168 at a distance of 799 m
- Eastman Slough; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8295, 42.9020 at a distance of 1006 m
- Swains Creek; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8342, 42.9032 at a distance of 1025 m
- Nudds Canal; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8356, 42.9190 at a distance of 1125 m
- Hampton Flats; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8401, 42.9059 at a distance of 1184 m
- Hampton Beach; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8120, 42.9073 at a distance of 1313 m
- Hampton River mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8209, 42.8995 at a distance of 1371 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 158443198