The selected location is:
( 42°, 55', 51.2" N; 70°, 49', 41.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 350826 , 4754763
The elevation is 12 m ( 39 ft )
The gradient is: 0.6
The aspect direction is: 267.3
The local roughness is: 0.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8281, 42.9309; 12 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(more typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Elmwood Corners; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8281, 42.9309 at a distance of 1 m
- Ring Swamp Cemetery; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8323, 42.9332 at a distance of 427 m
- Pine Grove Cemetery; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8303, 42.9354 at a distance of 530 m
- Landing Brook head;
-70.8378, 42.9295 at a distance of 807 m
- Hampton Landing; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8359, 42.9245 at a distance of 955 m
- Marston School; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8278, 42.9401 at a distance of 1021 m
- Hampton, Town of; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8342, 42.9393 at a distance of 1057 m
- The Five Corners; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8195, 42.9382 at a distance of 1072 m
- Hampton; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8389, 42.9376 at a distance of 1153 m
- Landing Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8398, 42.9240 at a distance of 1225 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 158188682