The selected location is:
( 43°, 7', 35.4" N; 70°, 50', 1.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 350843 , 4776494
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8337, 43.1265; 0 m
The state and county are Maine: York County 23031
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Pomeroy Cove; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8337, 43.1265 at a distance of 1 m
- Wentworth Terrace; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8312, 43.1240 at a distance of 345 m
- Interchange 6; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8387, 43.1307 at a distance of 618 m
- Boston Harbor; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8417, 43.1265 at a distance of 651 m
- Hilton State Park (historical); New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8292, 43.1209 at a distance of 723 m
- Shapleigh Old Mill Pond mouth; Maine: York Co.
-70.8226, 43.1309 at a distance of 1026 m
- Bellamy River mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8467, 43.1268 at a distance of 1058 m
- General Sullivan Bridge; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8264, 43.1176 at a distance of 1155 m
- Scammel Bridge; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8487, 43.1295 at a distance of 1265 m
- Broad Cove; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8428, 43.1143 at a distance of 1546 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 145388093