The selected location is:
( 42°, 55', 28.2" N; 70°, 50', 9.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 350174 , 4754066
The elevation is 6 m ( 21 ft )
The gradient is: 1.5
The aspect direction is: 251.0
The local roughness is: 0.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8359, 42.9245; 6 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(more typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Hampton Landing; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8359, 42.9245 at a distance of 1 m
- Landing Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8398, 42.9240 at a distance of 323 m
- Landing Brook head;
-70.8378, 42.9295 at a distance of 576 m
- Nudds Canal; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8356, 42.9190 at a distance of 612 m
- Elmwood Corners; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8281, 42.9309 at a distance of 954 m
- Ring Swamp Cemetery; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8323, 42.9332 at a distance of 1010 m
- Blind Creek; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8303, 42.9154 at a distance of 1110 m
- Pine Grove Cemetery; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8303, 42.9354 at a distance of 1293 m
- Drakes River mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8528, 42.9251 at a distance of 1381 m
- Eastman Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8217, 42.9168 at a distance of 1442 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 145379044