The selected location is:
( 43°, 11', 12.5" N; 70°, 50', 21.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 350543 , 4783201
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.1
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8392, 43.1868; 0 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Strafford County 33017
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Fresh Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8392, 43.1868 at a distance of 2 m
- Lower Narrows; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8487, 43.1915 at a distance of 931 m
- Quamphegan Brook mouth; Maine: York Co.
-70.8253, 43.1873 at a distance of 1131 m
- Eliot Bridge; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8262, 43.1907 at a distance of 1142 m
- WTSN-AM (Dover); New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8534, 43.1837 at a distance of 1205 m
- Garvin Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8253, 43.1920 at a distance of 1268 m
- WOKQ-FM (Dover); New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8378, 43.1740 at a distance of 1428 m
- Canney Brook head;
-70.8562, 43.1829 at a distance of 1449 m
- Shoreys Brook mouth; Maine: York Co.
-70.8228, 43.1809 at a distance of 1486 m
- Pleasant, Mount; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8584, 43.1876 at a distance of 1564 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 151136365