The selected location is:
( 42°, 54', 2.5" N; 70°, 50', 22.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 349822 , 4751429
The elevation is 1 m ( 4 ft )
The gradient is: 2.0
The aspect direction is: 271.0
The local roughness is: 1.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8395, 42.9007; 1 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(more typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Robbins Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8395, 42.9007 at a distance of 1 m
- Hunts Island; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8392, 42.8968 at a distance of 435 m
- Hunts Island Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8370, 42.8965 at a distance of 510 m
- Swains Creek; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8342, 42.9032 at a distance of 514 m
- Hampton Flats; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8401, 42.9059 at a distance of 579 m
- Halftide Rock; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8356, 42.8959 at a distance of 622 m
- Sand Creek mouth; Massachusetts: Essex Co.
-70.8481, 42.8987 at a distance of 737 m
- Browns River mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8331, 42.8959 at a distance of 747 m
- Rocks, The; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8487, 42.8990 at a distance of 774 m
- Eastman Slough; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8295, 42.9020 at a distance of 829 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 154204235