The selected location is:
( 42°, 55', 26.4" N; 70°, 50', 23.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 349854 , 4754017
The elevation is 5 m ( 15 ft )
The gradient is: 1.5
The aspect direction is: 267.4
The local roughness is: 0.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8398, 42.9240; 5 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(more typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Landing Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8398, 42.9240 at a distance of 1 m
- Hampton Landing; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8359, 42.9245 at a distance of 323 m
- Landing Brook head;
-70.8378, 42.9295 at a distance of 632 m
- Nudds Canal; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8356, 42.9190 at a distance of 654 m
- Drakes River mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8528, 42.9251 at a distance of 1068 m
- Ring Swamp Cemetery; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8323, 42.9332 at a distance of 1191 m
- Elmwood Corners; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8281, 42.9309 at a distance of 1224 m
- Blind Creek; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8303, 42.9154 at a distance of 1231 m
- Kenney Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8548, 42.9257 at a distance of 1239 m
- Hampton Falls River mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8467, 42.9132 at a distance of 1326 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 160161618