The selected location is:
( 43°, 9', 17.3" N; 70°, 50', 26.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 350351 , 4779650
The elevation is 30 m ( 98 ft )
The gradient is: 1.2
The aspect direction is: 308.3
The local roughness is: 1.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8406, 43.1548; 30 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Strafford County 33017
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Huckleberry Hill; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8406, 43.1548 at a distance of 1 m
- Dover Point; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8428, 43.1529 at a distance of 278 m
- Sturgeon Creek mouth; Maine: York Co.
-70.8284, 43.1548 at a distance of 992 m
- Varney Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8512, 43.1593 at a distance of 996 m
- Canney Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8506, 43.1670 at a distance of 1579 m
- Greek Cemetery; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8570, 43.1657 at a distance of 1800 m
- Clements Point; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8478, 43.1365 at a distance of 2117 m
- WOKQ-FM (Dover); New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8378, 43.1740 at a distance of 2143 m
- New Saint Marys Cemetery; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8589, 43.1709 at a distance of 2326 m
- Piscataqua River head;
-70.8248, 43.1737 at a distance of 2460 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 160398869