The selected location is:
( 43°, 6', 51.5" N; 70°, 50', 34.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 350074 , 4775156
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8428, 43.1143; 0 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Broad Cove; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8428, 43.1143 at a distance of 1 m
- Knight Branch mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8445, 43.1120 at a distance of 292 m
- Knight Hill; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8401, 43.1076 at a distance of 777 m
- Hen Island; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8545, 43.1209 at a distance of 1202 m
- Hilton State Park (historical); New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8292, 43.1209 at a distance of 1327 m
- Boston Harbor; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8417, 43.1265 at a distance of 1357 m
- Knight Branch head;
-70.8395, 43.1023 at a distance of 1361 m
- General Sullivan Bridge; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8264, 43.1176 at a distance of 1384 m
- Bellamy River mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8467, 43.1268 at a distance of 1423 m
- Wentworth Terrace; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8312, 43.1240 at a distance of 1431 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 152565969