The selected location is:
( 43°, 6', 43.2" N; 70°, 50', 40.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 349930 , 4774903
The elevation is 1 m ( 3 ft )
The gradient is: 1.2
The aspect direction is: 91.7
The local roughness is: 0.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8445, 43.1120; 1 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Knight Branch mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8445, 43.1120 at a distance of 1 m
- Broad Cove; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8428, 43.1143 at a distance of 289 m
- Knight Hill; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8401, 43.1076 at a distance of 607 m
- Knight Branch head;
-70.8395, 43.1023 at a distance of 1153 m
- Hen Island; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8545, 43.1209 at a distance of 1280 m
- Little Bay; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8620, 43.1079 at a distance of 1497 m
- Fox Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8589, 43.1212 at a distance of 1555 m
- Hilton State Park (historical); New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8292, 43.1209 at a distance of 1589 m
- Newington; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8337, 43.1001 at a distance of 1589 m
- General Sullivan Bridge; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8264, 43.1176 at a distance of 1599 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 151330161