The selected location is:
( 43°, 4', 10.2" N; 70°, 50', 44.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 349736 , 4770186
The elevation is 1 m ( 3 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8456, 43.0695; 1 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Fabyan Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8456, 43.0695 at a distance of 1 m
- Herods Cove; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8495, 43.0723 at a distance of 444 m
- Peverly Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8459, 43.0762 at a distance of 743 m
- Swan Island; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8389, 43.0640 at a distance of 820 m
- Brown Hill; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8351, 43.0762 at a distance of 1133 m
- Woodman Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8612, 43.0718 at a distance of 1297 m
- Hoyt Hill; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8567, 43.0795 at a distance of 1432 m
- Nannie Island; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8634, 43.0693 at a distance of 1451 m
- Peverly Brook head;
-70.8428, 43.0832 at a distance of 1538 m
- Weeks Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8623, 43.0595 at a distance of 1757 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 137529519