The selected location is:
( 43°, 13', 24.2" N; 70°, 50', 49.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 349999 , 4787280
The elevation is 29 m ( 94 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 208.3
The local roughness is: 1.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8470, 43.2234; 29 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Strafford County 33017
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Twombly Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8470, 43.2234 at a distance of 2 m
- Rollinsford, Town of; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8426, 43.2212 at a distance of 434 m
- Rollinsford Station; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8428, 43.2295 at a distance of 757 m
- Old Town Cemetery; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8398, 43.2290 at a distance of 852 m
- New Town Cemetery; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8373, 43.2284 at a distance of 963 m
- Saint Michaels Cemetery; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8345, 43.2270 at a distance of 1090 m
- Saint Patricks Cemetery; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8351, 43.2282 at a distance of 1103 m
- Rollins Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8506, 43.2132 at a distance of 1172 m
- Sligo Brook head;
-70.8314, 43.2220 at a distance of 1277 m
- Fresh Creek head;
-70.8445, 43.2348 at a distance of 1281 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 146014683