The selected location is:
( 43°, 11', 29.4" N; 70°, 50', 55.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 349783 , 4783740
The elevation is 6 m ( 19 ft )
The gradient is: 15.4
The aspect direction is: 269.9
The local roughness is: 5.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8487, 43.1915; 6 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Strafford County 33017
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lower Narrows; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8487, 43.1915 at a distance of 2 m
- Emerson Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8562, 43.1957 at a distance of 766 m
- Pleasant, Mount; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8584, 43.1876 at a distance of 901 m
- Fresh Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8392, 43.1868 at a distance of 933 m
- WTSN-AM (Dover); New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8534, 43.1837 at a distance of 949 m
- Canney Brook head;
-70.8562, 43.1829 at a distance of 1135 m
- Upper Narrows; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8659, 43.1970 at a distance of 1525 m
- Pine Hill Cemetery; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8670, 43.1859 at a distance of 1614 m
- Eliot Bridge; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8262, 43.1907 at a distance of 1831 m
- Garvin Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8253, 43.1920 at a distance of 1903 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 151339490