The selected location is:
( 43°, 4', 20.3" N; 70°, 50', 58.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 349425 , 4770504
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8495, 43.0723; 0 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Herods Cove; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8495, 43.0723 at a distance of 1 m
- Fabyan Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8456, 43.0695 at a distance of 446 m
- Peverly Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8459, 43.0762 at a distance of 522 m
- Woodman Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8612, 43.0718 at a distance of 955 m
- Hoyt Hill; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8567, 43.0795 at a distance of 991 m
- Nannie Island; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8634, 43.0693 at a distance of 1181 m
- Brown Hill; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8351, 43.0762 at a distance of 1250 m
- Swan Island; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8389, 43.0640 at a distance of 1264 m
- Peverly Brook head;
-70.8428, 43.0832 at a distance of 1327 m
- Thomas Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8639, 43.0815 at a distance of 1555 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 145978243