The selected location is:
( 43°, 9', 33.5" N; 70°, 51', 4.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 349501 , 4780169
The elevation is 5 m ( 15 ft )
The gradient is: 1.7
The aspect direction is: 202.1
The local roughness is: 2.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8512, 43.1593; 5 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Strafford County 33017
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Varney Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8512, 43.1593 at a distance of 2 m
- Greek Cemetery; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8570, 43.1657 at a distance of 852 m
- Canney Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8506, 43.1670 at a distance of 855 m
- Dover Point; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8428, 43.1529 at a distance of 987 m
- Huckleberry Hill; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8406, 43.1548 at a distance of 997 m
- New Saint Marys Cemetery; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8589, 43.1709 at a distance of 1431 m
- Sturgeon Creek mouth; Maine: York Co.
-70.8284, 43.1548 at a distance of 1920 m
- WOKQ-FM (Dover); New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8378, 43.1740 at a distance of 1961 m
- Varney Brook head;
-70.8642, 43.1759 at a distance of 2124 m
- Clements Point; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8478, 43.1365 at a distance of 2550 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 151616884