The selected location is:
( 43°, 0', 44.3" N; 70°, 51', 5.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 349123 , 4763844
The elevation is 14 m ( 47 ft )
The gradient is: 1.2
The aspect direction is: 171.1
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8514, 43.0123; 14 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Norton Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8514, 43.0123 at a distance of 1 m
- Marsh Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8531, 43.0112 at a distance of 185 m
- Winniconic Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8514, 43.0204 at a distance of 899 m
- Thompson Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8517, 43.0243 at a distance of 1332 m
- Barton Brook head;
-70.8442, 43.0015 at a distance of 1337 m
- Barton Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8539, 43.0001 at a distance of 1372 m
- Barton Hill; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8639, 43.0040 at a distance of 1375 m
- Winnicut Mills Pond; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8709, 43.0095 at a distance of 1620 m
- Winniconic Brook head;
-70.8662, 43.0223 at a distance of 1639 m
- Winnicut Mills; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8739, 43.0109 at a distance of 1840 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 137346001