The selected location is:
( 43°, 0', 40.3" N; 70°, 51', 11.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 348982 , 4763725
The elevation is 14 m ( 46 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8531, 43.0112; 14 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Marsh Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8531, 43.0112 at a distance of 1 m
- Norton Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8514, 43.0123 at a distance of 184 m
- Winniconic Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8514, 43.0204 at a distance of 1030 m
- Barton Hill; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8639, 43.0040 at a distance of 1190 m
- Barton Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8539, 43.0001 at a distance of 1236 m
- Barton Brook head;
-70.8442, 43.0015 at a distance of 1300 m
- Thompson Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8517, 43.0243 at a distance of 1459 m
- Winnicut Mills Pond; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8709, 43.0095 at a distance of 1463 m
- Winniconic Brook head;
-70.8662, 43.0223 at a distance of 1630 m
- Winnicut Mills; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8739, 43.0109 at a distance of 1695 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 154124933