The selected location is:
( 43°, 7', 15.2" N; 70°, 51', 16.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 349138 , 4775910
The elevation is 1 m ( 3 ft )
The gradient is: 1.2
The aspect direction is: 91.0
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8545, 43.1209; 1 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Strafford County 33017
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Hen Island; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8545, 43.1209 at a distance of 1 m
- Fox Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8589, 43.1212 at a distance of 360 m
- Goat Island; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8551, 43.1248 at a distance of 435 m
- Oyster River mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8653, 43.1215 at a distance of 882 m
- Bellamy River mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8467, 43.1268 at a distance of 911 m
- Scammel Bridge; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8487, 43.1295 at a distance of 1064 m
- Cedar Point; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8523, 43.1304 at a distance of 1069 m
- Broad Cove; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8428, 43.1143 at a distance of 1202 m
- Boston Harbor; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8417, 43.1265 at a distance of 1212 m
- Knight Branch mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8445, 43.1120 at a distance of 1281 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 154189981