The selected location is:
( 43°, 7', 29.3" N; 70°, 51', 18.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 349098 , 4776344
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8551, 43.1248; 0 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Strafford County 33017
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Goat Island; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8551, 43.1248 at a distance of 2 m
- Hen Island; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8545, 43.1209 at a distance of 438 m
- Fox Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8589, 43.1212 at a distance of 507 m
- Cedar Point; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8523, 43.1304 at a distance of 661 m
- Bellamy River mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8467, 43.1268 at a distance of 718 m
- Scammel Bridge; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8487, 43.1295 at a distance of 736 m
- Royalls Cove; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8556, 43.1326 at a distance of 866 m
- Oyster River mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8653, 43.1215 at a distance of 908 m
- Boston Harbor; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8417, 43.1265 at a distance of 1106 m
- Durham Point; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8720, 43.1218 at a distance of 1415 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 145991776