The selected location is:
( 43°, 7', 16.3" N; 70°, 51', 32.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 348780 , 4775951
The elevation is 1 m ( 3 ft )
The gradient is: 0.6
The aspect direction is: 90.0
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8589, 43.1212; 1 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Strafford County 33017
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Fox Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8589, 43.1212 at a distance of 1 m
- Hen Island; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8545, 43.1209 at a distance of 359 m
- Goat Island; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8551, 43.1248 at a distance of 504 m
- Oyster River mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8653, 43.1215 at a distance of 522 m
- Durham Point; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8720, 43.1218 at a distance of 1068 m
- Cedar Point; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8523, 43.1304 at a distance of 1153 m
- Bellamy River mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8467, 43.1268 at a distance of 1171 m
- Mathes Cemetery; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8734, 43.1198 at a distance of 1191 m
- Scammel Bridge; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8487, 43.1295 at a distance of 1239 m
- Royalls Cove; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8556, 43.1326 at a distance of 1293 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 152834020