The selected location is:
( 43°, 4', 18.5" N; 70°, 51', 40.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 348472 , 4770469
The elevation is 1 m ( 3 ft )
The gradient is: 0.5
The aspect direction is: 105.4
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8612, 43.0718; 1 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Woodman Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8612, 43.0718 at a distance of 1 m
- Nannie Island; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8634, 43.0693 at a distance of 332 m
- Great Bay; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8681, 43.0670 at a distance of 776 m
- Hoyt Hill; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8567, 43.0795 at a distance of 929 m
- Herods Cove; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8495, 43.0723 at a distance of 955 m
- Thomas Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8639, 43.0815 at a distance of 1099 m
- Fabyan Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8456, 43.0695 at a distance of 1296 m
- Peverly Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8459, 43.0762 at a distance of 1338 m
- Weeks Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8623, 43.0595 at a distance of 1371 m
- Bracketts Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8723, 43.0607 at a distance of 1531 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 145209571