The selected location is:
( 43°, 4', 53.4" N; 70°, 51', 50.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 348276 , 4771551
The elevation is 1 m ( 3 ft )
The gradient is: 0.9
The aspect direction is: 250.1
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8639, 43.0815; 1 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Thomas Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8639, 43.0815 at a distance of 1 m
- Hoyt Hill; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8567, 43.0795 at a distance of 627 m
- Footman Islands; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8720, 43.0865 at a distance of 861 m
- Adams Point; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8662, 43.0898 at a distance of 939 m
- Woodman Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8612, 43.0718 at a distance of 1101 m
- Furber Strait; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8620, 43.0918 at a distance of 1153 m
- Nannie Island; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8634, 43.0693 at a distance of 1358 m
- Herods Cove; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8495, 43.0723 at a distance of 1557 m
- Peverly Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8459, 43.0762 at a distance of 1581 m
- Great Bay; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8681, 43.0670 at a distance of 1648 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 161693926