The selected location is:
( 43°, 5', 11.4" N; 70°, 52', 19.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 347629 , 4772121
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8720, 43.0865; 0 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Footman Islands; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8720, 43.0865 at a distance of 1 m
- Adams Point; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8662, 43.0898 at a distance of 597 m
- Thomas Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8639, 43.0815 at a distance of 863 m
- Crommet Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8773, 43.0945 at a distance of 987 m
- Furber Strait; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8620, 43.0918 at a distance of 1004 m
- Hoyt Hill; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8567, 43.0795 at a distance of 1469 m
- Welsh Cove; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8537, 43.0948 at a distance of 1751 m
- Woodman Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8612, 43.0718 at a distance of 1856 m
- Nannie Island; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8634, 43.0693 at a distance of 2036 m
- Great Bay; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8681, 43.0670 at a distance of 2191 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 137737704