The selected location is:
( 43°, 7', 18.5" N; 70°, 52', 19.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 347716 , 4776041
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.8
The aspect direction is: 90.0
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8720, 43.1218; 0 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Strafford County 33017
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Durham Point; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8720, 43.1218 at a distance of 1 m
- Mathes Cemetery; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8734, 43.1198 at a distance of 251 m
- Oyster River mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8653, 43.1215 at a distance of 546 m
- Smith Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8770, 43.1279 at a distance of 790 m
- Smith Creek head;
-70.8748, 43.1309 at a distance of 1035 m
- Fox Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8589, 43.1212 at a distance of 1068 m
- Goat Island; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8551, 43.1248 at a distance of 1415 m
- Hen Island; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8545, 43.1209 at a distance of 1427 m
- Little Bay; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8620, 43.1079 at a distance of 1747 m
- Bunker Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8867, 43.1334 at a distance of 1757 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hampton OE E
This was request number 158191881