The selected location is:
( 43°, 5', 40.2" N; 70°, 52', 38.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 347218 , 4773019
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8773, 43.0945; 0 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Strafford County 33017
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Crommet Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8773, 43.0945 at a distance of 2 m
- Footman Islands; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8720, 43.0865 at a distance of 989 m
- Adams Point; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8662, 43.0898 at a distance of 1044 m
- Furber Strait; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8620, 43.0918 at a distance of 1281 m
- Thomas Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8639, 43.0815 at a distance of 1811 m
- Welsh Cove; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8537, 43.0948 at a distance of 1921 m
- Little Bay; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8620, 43.1079 at a distance of 1939 m
- Hoyt Hill; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8567, 43.0795 at a distance of 2365 m
- Mathes Cemetery; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8734, 43.1198 at a distance of 2827 m
- Woodman Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.8612, 43.0718 at a distance of 2843 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 137250324