The selected location is:
( 45°, 7', 32.2" N; 70°, 52', 58.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 351931 , 4998627
The elevation is 579 m ( 1900 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8828, 45.1256; 579 m
The state and county are Maine: Oxford County 23017
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- East Branch Cupsuptic River mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8828, 45.1256 at a distance of 6 m
- Number Two Camp (historical); Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8817, 45.1303 at a distance of 535 m
- Little East Branch Cupsuptic River mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8848, 45.1068 at a distance of 2101 m
- Cupsuptic Mountain; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.9009, 45.1109 at a distance of 2172 m
- Big Canyon mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8917, 45.1487 at a distance of 2656 m
- Bull Mountain; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8703, 45.1479, ( 3110 ft ) at a distance of 2661 m
- East Branch Camp (historical); Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8581, 45.1432 at a distance of 2753 m
- South Branch Black Cat Brook head;
-70.9198, 45.1226 at a distance of 2932 m
- Riverside Camp (historical); Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8848, 45.0986 at a distance of 2999 m
- North Branch Black Cat Brook head;
-70.9156, 45.1442 at a distance of 3310 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Little Kennebago Lake
This was request number 151460050