The selected location is:
( 45°, 6', 24.1" N; 70°, 53', 5.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 351725 , 4996532
The elevation is 578 m ( 1896 ft )
The gradient is: 0.2
The aspect direction is: 360.0
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8848, 45.1067; 578 m
The state and county are Maine: Oxford County 23017
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little East Branch Cupsuptic River mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8848, 45.1068 at a distance of 6 m
- Riverside Camp (historical); Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8848, 45.0986 at a distance of 895 m
- Cupsuptic Mountain; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.9009, 45.1109 at a distance of 1349 m
- East Branch Cupsuptic River mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8828, 45.1256 at a distance of 2112 m
- Lost Brook head;
-70.9170, 45.1078 at a distance of 2538 m
- Number Two Camp (historical); Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8817, 45.1303 at a distance of 2639 m
- Lost Brook mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8926, 45.0829 at a distance of 2721 m
- Big Falls; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8926, 45.0820 at a distance of 2818 m
- South Branch Black Cat Brook head;
-70.9198, 45.1226 at a distance of 3270 m
- Burnt Mountain; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8556, 45.0851 at a distance of 3327 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Little Kennebago Lake
This was request number 145744236