The selected location is:
( 43°, 10', 51.2" N; 70°, 53', 21.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 346465 , 4782636
The elevation is 30 m ( 98 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8892, 43.1809; 30 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Strafford County 33017
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Sawyers; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8892, 43.1809 at a distance of 2 m
- Bellamy Park; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8928, 43.1790 at a distance of 362 m
- Woodman Park; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8831, 43.1865 at a distance of 794 m
- Woodman Park School; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8845, 43.1882 at a distance of 894 m
- Dover, City of; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8828, 43.1898 at a distance of 1116 m
- Johnson Creek head;
-70.8823, 43.1695 at a distance of 1387 m
- Saint Marys Cemetery; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8720, 43.1818 at a distance of 1402 m
- Saint Joseph School; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8751, 43.1882 at a distance of 1402 m
- Torr Cemetery; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.8928, 43.1679 at a distance of 1475 m
- Knox Marsh Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Strafford Co.
-70.9051, 43.1745 at a distance of 1477 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 146030675