The selected location is:
( 45°, 4', 25.3" N; 70°, 53', 24.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 351222 , 4992875
The elevation is 457 m ( 1499 ft )
The gradient is: 0.1
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 3.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.8901, 45.0737; 457 m
The state and county are Maine: Oxford County 23017
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Portage Brook mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8901, 45.0737 at a distance of 6 m
- Big Falls; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8926, 45.0820 at a distance of 938 m
- Lost Brook mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8926, 45.0829 at a distance of 1036 m
- Fox Pond; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8776, 45.0609 at a distance of 1734 m
- Toothaker Brook Number One head;
-70.9181, 45.0622 at a distance of 2547 m
- Riverside Camp (historical); Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8848, 45.0986 at a distance of 2804 m
- Burnt Mountain; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8556, 45.0851 at a distance of 2994 m
- Toothaker Brook Number One mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8728, 45.0482 at a distance of 3149 m
- Beaver Brook mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8564, 45.0515 at a distance of 3626 m
- Little East Branch Cupsuptic River mouth; Maine: Oxford Co.
-70.8848, 45.1068 at a distance of 3697 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Little Kennebago Lake
This was request number 151377837